Monday, November 17, 2008

Reality check

One of the hardest things I have tried ... tried being the operative word, to come to terms with is the downfall... well, not really downfall, but the reality and humanization of my parents. For years they over came everything no matter what. Now, as I sat crying with my Mom at 1245 am ... this isn't the case anymore... illness, death and financial crisis have hit hard. Not going into huge detail, they are in trouble. And there is nothing I can do about it, especially being that I cannot find a job to save my life right now.

I am trying to not get stressed or upset... but I can't but not... especially if there's no plan for the future ... No if A then B, or if C then D. And its killing me.

At least I can clean... that's free.

No comments: